Friday, July 31, 2009

Wow...I don't even know where to begin...








When I last blogged I was talking about shane and I planning our wedding...
Well it happened....
It was the most informal horrible terrifying ABSOLUTELY PERFECT day of my life, and never will I forget it.
I was stressed beyond reason all day but it was so perfect that I soon forgot about it.
Between reminding people about our time change, making sure my computer wasn't going to crash, praying Shane wasn't late to his own wedding, and checking that I have a freaking bridesmaid to walk down the isle with Jesse....not to mention Vic...dear sweet Vic, sitting front row and being as informal as he could be...I thought I would die.
But as soon as Zane appeared in that red and black dress that happened to perfectly match my maid of honor <3 I knew everything would be okay. It was beautiful...it really was...I walked down the isle with my little Griffin, who looked dreadfully handsome and was standing much taller than me.Vic cheered as I made my way past him...And then I met my dear Shane at the altar. The minister threw in poems and quotes that fit Shane and I so well.
And when Shane and I kissed....as a married couple...
Dear Vic cheered and wooohed. Along with Madeline and Jesse and Raiven and Zane and Fluffy. <33333
We then made our way down to the reception tent, Shane and I goofing off as a married couple. <3 Of course being as SL food isn't as edible our guests didn't RUSH after us. But soon they were all around us and we were cutting the cake. Many people were forced to leave early but they wished us congratulations and good luck. :D Those who remained were able to hear a poem I wrote for shane and...see us shove cake down each other's throats. Soon everyone but Fluffy, Zane, Griffin, Shane and I reminded thus we proceeded to take pictures on my pose balls. :D and then Mikal popped up for a final picture.
After that Shane put up our castle and Zipy and Skelly came over. Shane and I explored our castle while those three remained outside and it was simply the most beautiful day of my life.


Shane, my dead boy, my cadaver, my prince, my love...
It's been four months, real and second life.
When we first got together I didn't think we'd last a week and yet..
Here we are...
I can't imagine the people you know, the places you go...
What are your hopes...
Plans...
Dreams...

Dreams...You are my dreams...
I have all these dreams that we'll leave this place...
That I could take you there...
And I remember you came walking out the house...
Spinning in the rain...
colors littering the sky...
And I remember you came over to me...
Cuddled up so close...
And we talked about this day...
And here we are...
I mean...
I love you, so much...
I really do...
Forever and always..

No matter what...
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you..
It's lying in your arms...
and watching the stars...
Ten, twenty, thirty years from now...
Remember all the things I did to you...
All the hell I put you through...
You put up with all my nightmares and doubts and fear and moods.

It's not hard to dream you'll always be there...
What I'm trying to say is...
I love you.



Pictures all taken by the wonderful Griffin Mornington...
If you'd like to see more go here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40952463@N07/sets/72157621764369583

No comments:

Post a Comment